Sunday, February 27, 2011

Talents will take you to the high position. But good character only helps you to maintain high position.Be always Genuine & Win all the hearts

Your true character is most accurately measured by how u treat those who can do nothing for u. Good night sweet dreams:)

If Ur eyes arepositive..U will like theworld..!
If Ur tongue ispositive..The world willlike U..


"Everything is valuable only in two situations : First :- Before getting it....Second :- After losing it....So,don't miss your dear one's.

Real touching wrds 4m a frnd.."U taught me How 2 luv, How 2 laugh, How 2 cry, but when u r leaving me plz teach me..How 2 be ALONE..


I May Hurt U For Few Reasons But I always like U for Endless Reasons.Bcoz I Have One Good Reason That U r My Ever valuable friend in my life..

Don't be upset if peple preferred another one than U
It's hard to convince the monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas ;)


Benifits of Smiling..1) yoU lookbeautiful2) Burn calories3) Lips never godry4) Relieve stress5) make face muscle strongkeep smiling..


Do You Know The Expansion of "LAPTOP....!"
Lightweight Analytical Platform Total Optimized Power.

Whenever u feel or failed, say these Words.,
"I AM NOT FAILED, MY SUCCESS JUST POSTPONED"....

No comments:

Post a Comment